Well last week I ordered the bits I needed, and today my goodies
from sparkfun arrived. I had to wait until after dinner before
testing it. I might take some photos of it one day soon.
I eagerly hooked up my 5v DC connection to my brand new breadboard, got
Dad’s multimeter out to check the voltage and connections (mine seems
to have a flat battery), and plugged the BlueSMiRF module in.
Meanwhile, I installed the USB Bluetooth adaptor, and got that ready.
Plugged the power in, and ding! it worked!! Hooray! I’ve
even changed the device name to Nathan, just to prove it really is
That’s about all I have time for tonight, plus, my crystalfontz lcd hasn’t arrived yet :S.
Oh, and note to self: Members!